The Grandfather of Mountain Biking in the RoVa

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bike soup can...

I was listening to one of my patients the other day. He was telling another vet about his days in the military. One of his bros noticed that the base bumper sticker pass looked very much like the logo on the Campbell's Soup can. So this guy, cut out a Campbell's Soup label and pasted it on the front bumper of his personal car. Every time he drove up to the guard gate, they waved him thru! Obviously, this was PRE-9/11.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Racing Yenski said…

    I wonder if Warren Schimizzi could use his logo?

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Warren Schimizzi said…

    I haven't tried getting on to any military bases with myBlog logo. I got into the movies once with a raffle ticket.

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Rods information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Pants information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home